Home Trainer Forums » Start Learning!.
Welcome to our HOME TRAINER discussion forum.
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore more interesting & popular topics. This is a community for bloggers, online trainers to discuss ideas, ask to queries & improve each other skills.
Here is few help guide to get you started:
1. Click on Your profile image at the top right & edit your profile.
2. All the details about you including your bio.
3. Make sure your bio is friendly & reflect your personality.
4. Add a profile image of yours.
5. If you want to make a personal connection, you should use a real portrait image of yours.
Before you start posting, always ask yourself:
1. Does your reply improve the conversation in some way?
2. Be kind to your fellow community members.
3. Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.
4. Write your topic question carefully (Within 65 characters) & in Proper English.
5. Post question in respective category
Use Emojis: smile: wink:
Rest I expect you to treat this forum you’re like your own website, and interact to grow yourself & help others.
Do remember “Sharing is Caring”
Enjoy the forum.
Thanks’ for reading!
Visit our main website for more interesting topics & courses http://www.hometrainer.in/
Thank you for your patience.
How can we improve HomeTrainer.in